Tuesday 17 December 2013

Wild Life...ing !


Welcome fellas!

It’s been a very long time that I have posted any of my photo opportunities and experiences, was tied up with some strict business timelines and commitments however in the interim; I visited Tadoba Wildlife sanctuary at Vidharbha , Maharashtra of course while I was on my business trip. The fact which pulled me to Tadoba National Park was mainly due its Tiger reserve .The park is estimated to have more than 78 tigers in the reserve which is a Hugh tally for Maharashtra and I have heard that this park never disappoints any wildlifer.

The park also offers a varied variety of herbivore’s n carnivore’s, one can site Leopards , Sloth Bears, Jackal , Indian Bison’s , Wild Dogs , Wild boars , Chital, Sambars, Barking Deers , Chausingha ,Neel Gai, Spotted Deers and many more . The national park also houses more than 1000 species of birds, such as water birds, Cattle Egrets, Purple Moorhens, Jacanas etc …

I travelled in the later part of June. After a day ended with work we drove overnite from Nagpur to reach the gates of Tadoba National park at 4:30am, it takes approx 4hours from Nagpur city. We took a good power nap in our vehicle before the safari jeep took off in the jungle sharp at 6am, hoping to capture a lot of tigers with my shutter, we started the trail .. After sightings of Bears, Wild dogs, Sambars, Chausingha’s n lot more within 10 minutes of the game drive … the momentum was all set. Our ranger cum guide was very well informed and kind , he took us to the deepest of the area of the forest for tiger sighting, usually the safari lasts for about 3hrs, but he gave us an additional hour in the core zone , however this was not my lucky day. Out of 25 jeeps (the maximum quota for the day to enter the jungle on any given day), the lucky wildlifers from 21 jeeps sited the predator, we were those unfortunate ones who couldn’t from rest of the 4 jeeps.

None the less I had the best time of my life with the tranquility of the park, sound of the wind blowing through the dense forest with flora and fauna at its best.

The hunger never dies with more experience on handling my DSLR with different light modes em set for another jungle charisma for the most enthralling trail to the wilderness of Tadoba in this coming May and Kanha in June. Hoping to site predators at their best … SOON..

Till then enjoy few clicks which I could gather … from the experience at TADOBA- The Land of Tigers!        

 

 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





 
 
 
Cheers of life !
 

3 comments:

  1. Do rope in with your valuable comments .. this will only help and assist me in this art .

    Thanks n Cheers // Milind Adkar

    ReplyDelete
  2. All r too good. But I liked most 8 to11.
    Fantastic

    ReplyDelete